Welcome to PowerYourRelationship.com.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a mental health professional, diagnosis or treatment. Additionally, this website does not contain or represent a complete listing of all mental health services available or appropriate. Users of this website are strongly encouraged to call or see a mental health professional or with any related questions.
Christinate and/or its affiliates (“Christinate”) provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at PowerYourRelationship.com, use Christinate products or services, use Christinate applications for mobile, or use software provided by Christinate in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, “Christinate’s Services”). Christinate provides Christinate’s Services subject to the following conditions.By using Christinate’s Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of Christinate’s Services, to understand our practices.
When you use any Christinate Service, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included in or made available through any Christinate Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Christinate or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Christinate Service is the exclusive property of Christinate and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any Christinate Service are trademarks or trade dress of Christinate in the U.S. and other countries. Christinate’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Christinate’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Christinate. All other trademarks not owned by Christinate that appear in any Christinate Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Christinate.
One or more patents owned by Christinate apply to Christinate’s Services and to the features and services accessible via Christinate’s Services. Portions of Christinate’s Services operate under license of one or more patents.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and your payment of any applicable fees, Christinate or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of Christinate’s Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any Christinate Service, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any Christinate Service or its contents; any downloading, copying, or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by Christinate or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rightsholders, or other content providers. No Christinate Service, nor any part of any Christinate Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Christinate. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Christinate without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Christinate’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Christinate. You may not misuse Christinate’s Services. You may use Christinate’s Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by Christinate terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
If you use Christinate’s Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Christinate does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use Christinate’s Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Christinate reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Christinate reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Christinate a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Christinate and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Christinate for all claims resulting from content you supply. Christinate has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Christinate takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
REFUNDS AND TITLE
At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Christinate does not take title to the refunded item.
Christinate attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Christinate does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Christinate Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Christinate itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price or Suggested Price displayed for products on any Christinate Service represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price or Suggested Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price or Suggested Price may represent “open-stock” prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer’s estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our merchants, the List Price or Suggested Price may be provided by the merchant.
With respect to items sold by Christinate, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by Christinate is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Other merchants may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.
We generally do not charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process or, for digital products, until we make the digital product available to you.
Parties other than Christinate may post links, provide services, or sell product lines through Christinate’s Services. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Christinate does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CHRISTINATE’S SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH CHRISTINATE’S SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY CHRISTINATE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CHRISTINATE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF CHRISTINATE’S SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH CHRISTINATE’S SERVICES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF CHRISTINATE’S SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CHRISTINATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CHRISTINATE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT CHRISTINATE’S SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH CHRISTINATE’S SERVICES, CHRISTINATE’S SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM CHRISTINATE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CHRISTINATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY CHRISTINATE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY CHRISTINATE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Christinate Service, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Christinate or through PowerYourRelationship.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these Conditions of Use as a court would.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to Christinate, 41715 Enterprise Circle North #102, Temecula, CA 92590.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
By using any Christinate Service, you agree that the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Christinate.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
These policies also govern your use of Christinate’s Services. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
25060 Hancock Ave #103-158
Murrieta, CA 92562
How to Serve a Subpoena
If you have a subpoena to serve on Christinate, please note that Christinate does not accept service via e-mail or fax and will not respond to the subpoena. All subpoenas must be properly served to Christinate, preferably by mailing the subpoena to Christinate.
Please note also that providing detailed and accurate information at the outset will facilitate efficient processing of your request. That information will include, for example, e-mail and/or credit card number used to make purchases or pay for services rendered. By purchasing from Christinate, you agree that services have been rendered.
Additional Christinate Software Terms
- Use of the Christinate Software.You may use Christinate Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy Christinate’s Services as provided by Christinate, and as permitted by the Conditions of Use, these Software Terms and any Service Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the Christinate Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Christinate Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Christinate Software in whole or in part. You may not use the Christinate Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any Christinate Software and we may terminate your right to use any Christinate Software at any time. Your rights to use the Christinate Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these Software Terms, the Conditions of Use or any other Service Terms. Additional third party terms contained within or distributed with certain Christinate Software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that Christinate Software (or software incorporated with the Christinate Software) and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Conditions of Use. All software used in any Christinate Service is the property of Christinate or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- No Reverse Engineering.You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the Christinate Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the Christinate Software.
- In order to keep the Christinate Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
- Export Regulations; Government End Users.You must comply with all export and re-export restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce and other United States agencies and authorities that may apply to the Christinate Software. If you are a U.S. Government end user, we are licensing the Christinate Software to you as a “Commercial Item” as that term is defined in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (see 48 C.F.R. § 2.101), and the rights we grant you to the Christinate Software are the same as the rights we grant to all others under these Conditions of Use.
Last updated: November 22, 2015.
What Personal Information About Customers Does PowerYourRelationship.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Christinate experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our services, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses PowerYourRelationship.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of PowerYourRelationship.com on other Web sites.
- Mobile:When you download or use apps created by Christinate or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications:To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from PowerYourRelationship.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. You can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link on any email you receive from us.
- Information from Other Sources:We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does PowerYourRelationship.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. With personal confidential client information, it is covered under United States HIPAA confidentiality laws. We share donation and purchasing customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries PowerYourRelationship.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers:As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that PowerYourRelationship.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of PowerYourRelationship.com and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of PowerYourRelationship.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Can I Do About Cookies?
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit PowerYourRelationship.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms & Conditions. including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at PowerYourRelationship.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms & Conditions will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through PowerYourRelationship.com; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; participate in Discussion Boards, Forums, or other community features; and provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Account; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by our subsidiary, Alexa Internet; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Co-branded and Joint Offerings
Examples of businesses with which we offer joint or co-branded products and other offerings include Nate Fowler, Power Dynamics, Power Your Relationship, Power Your Business, C.O.L.D. Press, Rapid Empowerment International, Sigil Social Foundation, and christinate.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at PowerYourRelationship.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and addresses); and Your Account (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, and related information in your personal profile).